CMEE Online workshop series
CMEE IIML Lucknow-Noida Campus is conducting the following online workshops during 30 May to 07 June 2020
1. Data Visualization using Tableau
• 30 May | Sat | 10 am - 01 pm
2. Unstructured Data Extraction & Analysis through Machine Learning
• 05 June | Fri | 10 am - 01 pm
3. Unstructured Data Extraction & Analysis using ‘NVIVO’ & ‘R’
• 06 June | Sat | 02 pm – 05 pm
4. The Power of Storytelling through Data
• 07 June | Sun | 02 pm - 05 pm
About the workshops
Today’s manager needs to be well versed with emerging techniques of capturing and analyzing data obtained from the digital environment.
Above workshops are intended for providing necessary understanding and skills that will help in capturing and analyzing unstructured data in the digital environment. We are working hard to ensure that participating in the online workshop is a great learning experience
The workshop registration fee is Rs. 3,000/- plus 18% GST
MRSI Members can avail 10% discount on fees.
Last date for registration: For workshop 1: 28 May, 2020; For workshop 2: 3rd June, 2020
For queries, reach out to:
Prof Satyabhusan Dash
Chairperson, Centre for Marketing in Emerging Economies (CMEE)
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow - Noida Campus
B-1, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida-201307, (U.P.), India.
Phone: D. +91-120-6678486 M. +91-9971616700 (Del)
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: iimlcmee.org www.iiml.ac.in